To be a new Stamper,
you just need to send your design
Accepted formats for Vectorial Designs:
Accepted formats for images:
The best format to send a picture is a Tiff but if it’s too heavy, try JPG.
However, always make sure it’s in the final size, ink and resolution of 300Dpi.
- Avoid writing very long file names, or with special characters.
Whenever possible, use vector files
- If you are going to send several files it is convenient to compress the folder
where all the files you want to send are, in Zip format.
- If the file is vectorial, send a traced file and a copy with
the fonts, in case any changes need to be made.
- Use the “GATHERING FOR PRINTING” option present in all
design programs, so you don’t forget any resources.
- For works made in Word, Excel or Publisher
(programs unsuitable for design), send a high-quality PDF.
If we have questions with your design, we will contact you or send you a previous sketch.